Brittany over at The Book Addict’s Guide is hosting the Series Catch-Up 2012 to help us all catch up on the numerous series we’ve started but not completed. I figured this was a perfect opportunity to get back to some of those series I’ve left dangling and it coincided with the Anne of Avonlea read-along Alison and I are doing!
Here’s what I plan on catching up on:
- Finish the Spellman series (I’m actually almost done with this one, but I plan on putting up a combo review for books 3, 4, and 5 during this event)
- Continue with the Anne Shirley series by reading Anne of Avonlea
- Finish out the Jessica Darling series by reading Perfect Fifths
- Finish the If I Stay/Where She Went duo by reading Where She Went
- Continue with the Ruby Oliver series by reading The Boy Book
- Read Wednesday Wars, the companion book to Okay for Now
And I actually have plans to maybe start a series or two in the next month (I know, I’m SO bad), so if I enjoy those first books, I may edit the list of series to work on. If that happens, I’ll let you all know in my midway update post. I’m also hoping to join in the mini-challenges as they are on some fun topics, but I can’t promise that at this point since I’ve got an insane month coming up at work and that always cramps my blogging style.
This should be a fun challenge and I’m looking forward to finishing out a few of these series so I can start a million more next year!