Brittany over at The Book Addict’s Guide has been hosting the Series Catch-Up 2012 to help us all catch up on the numerous series we’ve started but not completed. I have been participating in a very behind-the-scenes way. That is, I’ve been reading lots of series, but I haven’t exactly been writing reviews.
So let’s take a look at my goals and see what I’ve got to get done in the next month. Holidays, you will not get in my way! I will be a good little blogger and finish out this challenge!
Here’s what I’d hoped to do:
- Finish the Spellman series– Done! And my review of the last 3 books is here.
- Continue with the Anne Shirley series by reading Anne of Avonlea– I am currently reading this one.
- Finish out the Jessica Darling series by reading Perfect Fifths– Done! And my review is here.
- Finish the If I Stay/Where She Went duo by reading Where She Went– This book is in my possession, but I haven’t started it yet.
- Continue with the Ruby Oliver series by reading The Boy Book– Read, need to put a review together.
- Read Wednesday Wars, the companion book to Okay for Now– Read, waiting for a review to get written, which may not happen at this point as I don’t remember much.
Here’s what I did that fits the challenge, but wasn’t in my original goals:
- Read the first nine books of the Stephanie Plum series. I’m not sure I’ll do a review for these, but I might do a series-so-far review, since this is about the only thing I’ve read lately. And I have three more of these waiting for me at home!
I’m impressed with my reading progress and disappointed with my reviewing progress. Let’s hope I can turn that around before I get consumed with the holidays/baby stuff!